IEEE DSC 2017 uses EasyChair for the online paper submission. Please prepare your paper according to the instructions provided below (Manuscript Format). DSC adopts a single-blind review model. Paper submissions are not anonymous.
Papers should describe the original work with focus details. It should be no more than 8 pages for regular papers and 2 pages for experience and practice papers. Each submission will only be considered for one track - either the main conference track or the experience track, but not both. Papers must be written in English conforming to the IEEE standard conference format (US letter, two-column). All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings and will be eligible for submission to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit enhanced versions to IEEE Reliability magazine and journals.
Paper templates can be downloaded from IEEE website.
Abstract submission due: March 25, 2017
Paper submission due: March 31, 2017
Notification of paper acceptance: May 10, 2017
- Workshop paper/poster submission due: May 17, 2017
- Notification of workshop paper/poster acceptance: May 24, 2017
- Camera ready: Jun 5, 2017
The dates are in AoE timezone.
- Step 1: Login the submission system via this link. If you do not have an account, please click the "create an account" link and create an account in EasyChair. Once you have logged in, please enter the system as an author.
- Step 2: Please select the track you plan to submit your paper. Currently we have five tracks:
Select your preferred track and then click "Continue."
DSC17 - Computer Systems, Networks, and Software (closed)
DSC17 - System Electronics, VLSI, and CAD (closed)
DSC17 - Experience and Practice (closed)
- DSC17 - Workshop on System Dependability and Security
- DSC17 - Poster
- Step 3: Fill the paper information, upload the your paper pdf file, and then click "Submit" to submit the paper.
You may register your paper and update it until the paper submission deadline. For more information or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact program co-chairs of the corresponding track.
© 2017 IEEE Conference on Dependable and Secure Computing