Instructions for final manuscripts submission
If you have received a paper acceptance email from the DSC co-chairs, please use these author instructions to prepare your final camera ready paper.
Formatting checks are enforced in the submission phase for final manuscripts. Please allow extra time to fix any formatting errors and use PDF-eXpress to generate a compliant file. Due to IEEE technical co-sponsorship of DSC, your final paper is planned to be included in IEEE Xplore for archival value after the conference. However, IEEE reserves the right to exclude an acceptance paper from inclusion in IEEE Xplore if it is not presented at the conference. Please follow the following steps to finalize the camera-ready version of your paper:
Prepare Qualified PDF
Before creating a PDF
- Prepare in the IEEE double-column format using IEEE Conference Proceeding templates.
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. If necessary, contact Chih-Wei Yi at email@example.com for the appropriate copyright notice.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper per the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging / Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. Detailed instructions can be found at here
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not
protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-5569-2/17/$31.00 ©2017 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-5569-2/17/$31.00
©2017 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-5569-2/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
- Go to IEEE PDF eXpress Website
- Create an IEEE PDF eXpress account (use conference ID: 40245X)
- Use 'new user' if you haven't used this site before.
- 'Previous users' of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that
was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to check if your PDF file is Xplore-compliant, OR, else, you can use this site to convert your source files into an IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF file (e.g., for LaTeX users, create a zip file that includes dvi and your eps figure files all together, and then upload the zip file for the system to convert into a compliant PDF file; for MSWord users, upload the Word file and let it convert and return a compliant PDF
Generating qualified PDF
- Follow the system instruction to complete the process
- Don't forget to download the qualified PDF file for later submission.
- If you have any question, please access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.
Electronic IEEE Copyright Form
Since IEEE requires eCF online copyright qualification, please fill out the form below and make sure the completion of copyright submission.
The detailed information for the form.
||Authors of the paper
||Unique article identifier, which is the easychair upload number
||Authors e-mail address. If multiple emails are present, they should be comma separated
- By clicking the submission button, it will lead you to IEEE eCF website, please follow the guide to complete copyright submission.
- After Copyright Submission, don't forget to download the signed copyright document.
Camera Ready Paper Submission
- Due to easychair's system restriction, please compress the qualified PDF file and signed copyright document into single zip file.
- Upload the zipped file to easychair system to complete the process.
© 2017 IEEE Conference on Dependable and Secure Computing